Friday, May 28, 2010

why is Hugsy so great?

Try not to hyper ventilate from being so overwhelmed by the fact that I'm posting for two days in a row. just accept it and carry on reading so that I can give you a proper reason to hyperventilate.
Now, have you come up with a solution to yesterday's cliffhanger question: why is Hugsy so great?
Well, apart from the fact that it is totally awesome and just about the cuddliest bunny in the world...
Any ideas?
Ok, I'll tell you. Hugsy is great because, I put his furry bottom to work and two wonderful things happened. I got a commission for two other softies made by a co-worker and....
Even more exciting news, hang on to your hats!!
...
...
...
(I know the suspense is killing me too)
...
...
...
My toys are going to travel all the way to Seattle to be part of Plush You!!!! Oh my giddy aunt!!! How goddamn cool is that??
I tell you when I read the acceptance email, my little brain pumped so much blood that I nearly fainted. I knew that Hugsy was special :)

Oh, before I forget... The heart sale was postponed until next Friday.
Also, tomorrow's question is: What's with such a short link list?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails