Friday, May 28, 2010

spring clean

Hello my pretties!
Last time I did a proper post was over a month ago (the jury is still out of whether the Bronte Sisters Power Doll was a proper post or not). I know, I know I'm a bad blogger, and I keep on apologizing over and over again, saying that I'm busy, that life is chaotic, etc, etc, etc... 
Such a drama queen, right? Well, the truth is, that I have been busy, beavering away at work and at home too!
The photo above is the proof that I have been very busy in a crafty way. I have knitted 103 hearts (from a pattern designed and donated by the lovely Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi Land fame) as part of the Big Stitch campaign for the Children's Society, a charity that helps children facing abuse, neglect and poverty in their daily lives - building the foundations of a good childhood with thousands of children and their families, and will be forcing coff, coff... asking my dear co-workers to buy them tomorrow :)
I also participated my very first Phat Quarter swap! I totally missed the deadline by half a week but, I was really happy with the results. The theme was Zen, and all I could think about was plum and cherry blossoms, I guess that I was influenced by my beautiful surroundings.
I'll be back tomorrow with news about the heart sales and the answer to the following question...
Why is Hugsy so great?

By the way do you like my new vamped up blog layout?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails