Wednesday, December 03, 2008

two of the same?!

As I (probably) mentioned before, I am a bit scattered when it comes to my artwork. My brain doesn't seem to be able to tell my hands to do the same thing twice, just look at the link for my flickr page on the right hand side and you'll understand.
So, I was completely caught of guard when, just out of the blue I started to draw this mother and child over and over again (yes, I caught MYSELF off guard, sounds odd, but it's true) and felt the compulsion to turn them into fabric form, luckely this kind of theme really suits the season... mmm, imagine if I had become obsessed with sub aquatic amoeba!
Here's the latest one, accompanied by the sketch that started it.
Hope that you'll like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails