Sunday, June 29, 2008

following instructions....

Ok, so I've never been very good at following craft instructions.... I could show you some examples, but... I'm far too ashamed, *sigh*...
So, when I bought the "Sock and Glove" book, I though "these instructions look really simple and I'm going to be extra careful in following the instructions.

Here's the original cat:
... and here's mine...It looks completely different... so I decided to blame the sock....
Luckly, I am my mother's daughter and believe that unlike the Portuguese* say I my chicken IS fatter that my neighbor's, so I like my cat better than the original! What do you think?

*A little translation... the Portuguese saying "The neighbor's chicken is fatter than mine" is the equivalent to the English "The grass is always greener on the other side".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails