Sunday, June 17, 2007

my love for cats and other things


Ok, it has been a very very VERY long time since I last posted anything here... I apologize to anyone out there that might actually like to read my silly babbles, and promise that I'll try to be a better person or at least a better blogger from now on!
The reason why it has taken me such a long time to post is very simple, we only got an internet connection this past Wednesday, after a very very long battle with BT (a British telephone provider) we decided to give them the stink eye and got a different internet supplier!!! hurray
I'll leave you here with something that I found on the internet today... this is dedicated to anyone who says that cats aren't as intelligent as dogs.
(I'm particularly fond of the last one!!)
Toodles!

1 comment:

Leon said...

Funny Cat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails