Sunday, March 07, 2010

Chicken Bobsleigh


Chicken Bobsleigh (detail)
Originally uploaded by miaumau.

I've finished my entry to the Schmancy Olympic Challenge (check here for details) and was put in the "bobsleigh" category, which threw me back a bit as I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to Winter Sports because, I come from a country where it only snows up North and I'm a Southern girl.
After doing some research, all I could think of was poultry (difficult thing to explain, how I got from bobsleigh to poultry... I guess that I just like chickens!) So, why not a chicken bobsleigh complete with chicks? It isn't very aerodynamic but, I think that it looks cool!
Saying that, this is a very professional team as each chick is fully equipped chicken approved with a scarf and helmets complete with comb.
I had a ball making this so, I hope that it will bring a smile to who ever sees it :D

1 comment:

Absolutely Small said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest bobsled ever! I adore the little chick riders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails