Friday, May 01, 2009

Everyday May - May 1st


Everyday May - May 1st
Originally uploaded by miaumau.

Whilst going through my google reader, I found this post by the lovely Loobylu, and decided to join.
For my "Everyday May" challenge I am going to post a picture of my crafty work everyday throughout May (obviously). I think that it will be the best way to kick my crafty brain into gear and it will also be an interesting way to see my work progress... So, some days I'll be a good girl and will have tonnes done and others, well not so much...
Here's my playing card project, I've started embroidering the king (you can just about see the jack next to it). I will also make a queen and ace and will eventually turn them into little pincushions :)

If you are insterested how other lovely people are going about this challenge just click on the "Everyday May" button on the right hand side of this blog and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails