Friday, November 21, 2008

grão a grão enche a galinha o papo - part III

So, after the robot came the gingerbread men... although, I think that the brown wool felt that I used, might be just a smidge too dark and instead of gingerbread my men actually look like they made of chocolate. Does this makes them less Christmassy?
I'm not sure how it is in other countries, but back in Portugal, there two things that it is guaranteed that everyone will get as a present, socks and chocolate. Oh yes, just like death and taxes, everyone is certain to get chocolates (most probably either ferrero roche, mon cheri, or the handy box with both) and socks. They're the generic itemd for the person you don't really know but, feel obligated to give a present to.
Any who... I had fun making these, even though I nearly hurt myself whilst trying to thread the ribbon to attach the men together, hope that you like them too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails